On the twelfth day of finals my college gave to me,
Twelve screaming sessions
Eleven chapters to read
Ten students sobbing
Nine frozen pizzas
Eight days of no sleep
Seven shows on Netflix
Six open tabs
FIVE POTS OF COFFEE!!!!!
Four panicked calls
Three vehement denials
Two mental breakdowns
And a day of getting nothing done
…….. Yeah, so I should be studying. Instead, this happened.
oh my god my dad just went out to walk the dog and he must have got halfway down the street and then he just came back and I was like “what’s the matter” and he just said really quietly “i forgot the dog” and my dog was just siTTING BY THE DOORSTEP WITH HIS LEASH ON LOOKING REALLY SAD kOMFGYOD
Mostly I just think about naps and kissing you
(Source: countless-chances, via leonardo-d-avicii)
(Source: fyeahhboymeetsworld, via observeandunderstand)
I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU! <3
Pico de Gallo Salsa What You Need: 5-6 Roma tomatoes, chopped 1 Small onion, chopped 1/2 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped 2 Serrano or Jalape�o chiles, seeded and minced 1 Clove garlic, minced 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice Salt and peper to taste.
Click here for full directions!
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined
- and diced 8 ounces ground pork
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced Recipes
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon mirin Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 36 gyoza/pot sticker wrappers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil Soy sauce,for serving
Shrimp Dumplings Recipe continues here